HG Logistics LLC, a third-party freight transportation broker located in Cincinnati, OH, has been a member of the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) since 2007. The TIA is the trusted voice for the third party logistics companies of all sizes. Its goal is to lead and direct the 3PL industry to promote professional business standards and practices. Partnering with the TIA helps third-party logistics professionals to grow, connect, and protect their business.
Becoming a TIA member requires commitment and a promise to adhere to the TIA Code of Ethics. Thus, when doing business with HG Logistics, a TIA Member, you are doing business with a company who holds to a high standard of moral and ethical conduct–a company you can trust to do the right thing.
As a TIA Member, HG Logistics LLC promises to:
- Deal fairly with customers, colleagues, fellow members, and the general public.
- Conduct his or her professional life in accordance with the interests of TIA, the third-party transportation services industry, and the general transportation public.
- Adhere to honesty and integrity and to generally accepted principles of professional conduct.
- Not engage in any practice which tends to corrupt the integrity of TIA, the third-party transportation services industry or process of government.
- Shall make proper, just, and prompt payment for all contractual obligations.
- Shall abide by all lawful agreements to which he or she is a party, including all agreements with shippers, carriers and other transportation intermediaries.
- Shall compete vigorously, but not unfairly, with other members.
- Report members engaging in any unethical, illegal or unfair practices.
As a TIA Member, HG Logistics LLC Pledges to:
- Conduct business professionally, with truth, fairness, and responsibility to all customers, suppliers, associations, and TIA.
- Promote and actively participate in continuous improvement in both competence and knowledge within the third-party transportation services profession.
- Subscribe to and offer to the public uniform and consistent service.
- Protect the interest of the shipping public.
- Promote greater productivity of and awareness in the areas of freight transport, logistics management, intermediary activities, and industry related asset utilization.
- Adhere to the articles of the Code of Ethics as adopted by the governing Board of the Transportation Intermediaries Association.
Do you want a professional, honest third-party logistics company handling your transportation needs?
Then call HG Logistics LLC @ 877-574-4744.
We Stand By Our Promises!